God's vision for lifecoast
We have no desire to build a typical church building in a safe place that is designed primarily for church people. Even though the world is hungry for spiritual things, very few believe that a church is the best place to find God.
Meanwhile, people continue on with their busy lives, traveling from home, to school, to work, to coffee shops and back home again; rarely engaging intimately with God. Instead of building a church building and putting all our efforts into drawing people to us, we want to build a building that sits right in the flow of their everyday lives, lovingly providing the very things people need for life.
Our Next Steps
God has moved us toward our vision by providing us with an amazing deal on a plot of land. We have a signed contract for a 445 acre lot on Belle Terre Parkway for $375,000. We are currently raising funds for the $90,000 down payment. We have until December 28th to raise this amount. Would you prayerfully consider partnering with the vision God has given us and financially support this project?
Here is where we are currently with our funding:
Down Payment for land
We have several ways you can give to this project.
1. You can give online.
Simply click here. Just type in your amount, choose "Vision" fund, and enter your email.
2. You can text to give.
Simply text your amount and vision (ex. $50 Vision) to 84321, then follow the link.
3. You can give in person at our Sunday service.
We have a couple different ways to give during our service, either when the buckets are passed or in the offering kiosks in the lobby. Please write "Vision" on either your check or offering envelope.
What to expect
The Family Center will be a great place for the community to enjoy many life-giving services, such as:
- A great coffee shop for parents to connect, groups to meet, and individuals to relax, read or enjoy free WiFi. There will be a place for music groups to share their talents during the evening. Baristas will be trained to provide life-giving service to the community in an attractive environment.
- A Christ-centered Daycare and after school care programs both in academic and athletic areas. Our hope is to offer programs in advanced computer programming and app building, as well as math and science tutoring.
- A quality fitness center that will meet the health and fitness needs of a growing community, which will include classes in fitness and martial arts for all ages.
- A spacious auditorium for use by theater groups and larger community events. Conference rooms will also be available to local businesses who long for much needed meeting space.
- Sunday Church Services and weeknight ministries will also be available, along with counseling and recovery programs for hurting families.
- Outside attractions for all ages using the spacious land available, such as equestrian and running trails and athletic events.